DISILLUSIONED with your local council?
DISMAYED by community division caused by a vocal minority?
DISAPPOINTED that you will not be able to do anything about it until the 5th September 2021?
In the early stages of the Covid-19 pandemic the NSW Government decided to post-pone local government elections that were due in September 2020 for 12 months. Since then, there has been:
- a Federal By-election in Eden-Monaro
- an Election in the Northern Territory
- Queensland goes to the polls in November and
- Victoria, ravaged by a second wave, is going ahead with local government elections by POSTAL VOTE across the State in October.
There is no good reason why NSW cannot do likewise.
Please go to xxxxx to sign the ePetition calling on the NSW State Government to Review its Decision to Postpone Local Government Elections.
AND BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE SUBJECT PLEASE:
- Copy and paste this post to your Timeline in whatever platform you use.
- Copy and paste this message by email to all NSW residents on your database whom you believe may be interested.
- Give thought as to how you might help those of your friends who may wish to support this petition but are not e-literate. If they have an email address they can do it.